1. #1 Irish Cube Fan avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 3:02 PM, #1 Irish Cube Fan said:

i cant fucking wait for this shit to drop,oh and cube thanks for giving a shout out to my city DUBLIN IRELAND

2. 74Bob G. avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 2:54 PM, 74Bob G. said:

Greetings Cube: I'm glad 2 se that you are still the Ni@%$ you love 2 hate. Keep giving these false flaggers hell in the Hip Hop Biz till they head spin right. You and Scarface are dope artist out. Any thoughts on doing a venture with him sometime. Folks would love 2 hear that.

3. Pere avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Pere said:

Good for ya Cube, keep those west coast shit comin, thats what ppl want right now! ;) shout outs str8 from Poland man! come visit sometime, lot of ppl waitin for it ;)

4. neilfy avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:26 PM, neilfy said:

Jay2E said in a previous comment :

"I read somwhere that you're about to diss Crooked I... I'd rather hear a collabo cuz he's the most talented out of those newer west coast artists.."

i second that. crooked was dissing you and snoop a while back if i remember correctly, however it would no doubt be one helluva song with the 2 of you on it

5. jdizub avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 1:03 PM, jdizub said:

Thanks Cube for taking the time to post about your upcoming album. As for the haters who cares true supporters will ride wit until u stop making music, and even after then. Keep doing what u do.

6. shon2775 avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:46 PM, shon2775 said:

Cube that's whats up fuck the haters that don't like the title to the new record. I knew also that some of them that came after u would b mad. Fuck'em!! It's bout time u showed them who's the king of the west and rap is period!! Cube these niggas been taking shots at u from young rappers to olds ones sneak dissin and shit. I always rep u and your music from the start n these streets and still today to these young cats ,who think u wash up but don't know shit. Lebron is overrated to me he cold but he can't fuck wit Kobe. Kobe is the second comin of Jordan. Did u watch the Lakers and Heat game? Kobe and Wade went at it,if the rest of team would've came to play it would've been a easy win for LA. Can't wait for the playoffs to start. Glad to hear u still own the rights to the wscg. I knew mack 10 was full of shit and fuck Glasses Malone hating ass!!!! R your sons on the album? Will u do it like Lncl with videos for all the songs? Man this shit got me hype can't wait to hear I am the west and bang it this summer. What's up with the web site u and Dj pooh started? I hear the hunger and aggression n u Cube glad u coming for your top spot back . Stay up homie and fuck them haters who don't like it !! I AM THE WEST the return of the Don Mega haters ha ha

7. Jay2E avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Jay2E said:

What up Cube, I'm a big fan of yours & I know you gotta show that you're still the king of the coast to these younger artists. But couple of questions:

Do you check out music from the new west artists outside your own camp? any favorites? other than Game..

I heard your song on Trick Trick's album lil bit over a year ago. I'd love to see you workin with Detroit artists like him & Royce da 5'9'' more in the future.

8. CaliProphet avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 11:37 AM, CaliProphet said:

Been a fan since I heard "Straight outta Compton crazy motherfucka named Ice Cube"
    Never stopped, keep it banging and Ill keep listening. Thanks for reaching out here to the fans I will keep checking here

9. WestSiiiiide avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:06 AM, WestSiiiiide said:

been a fan since the 80's and never stopped listening.. keep it HARD - bangsta rap HARD - and stay away form (1) collabos (2) getting to R&B (3) the auto tune and ANY voice synthesizers. I AM THE WEST.. woot woot, living in San Diego I am ON the Wetside

10. IceCube4Ever avatar

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 9:42 AM, IceCube4Ever said:

I love your blogs cube.
    I think its awesome that u take the time to write ur fans :),
    What's your new video about??
    Keep ya head up cube, Much love and respect from florida