I JUST POSTED MY NEW MUSIC VIDEO ON YOUTUBE...ITS CALLED SAY SUMTHIN'....ITS THAT PURE WEST COAST SHIT CHECK IT

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:53 AM

This video is so west coast that i got the southern nigga whos rappin in it sayin LOC CRACKIN and buttoning up is shirt.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7tNHvS2Ewc

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I JUST POSTED MY NEW MUSIC VIDEO ON YOUTUBE...ITS CALLED SAY SUMTHIN'....ITS THAT PURE WEST COAST SHIT CHECK IT

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:27 AM

Hi-Man2.0 wrote:
    Good video, good flow but the sound is not clear, i know you do the best as you can.
    Keep goin
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Im glad u understand homie....the track is not mastered and for some reason the quality is altered wen put in the video...it costs to get these mastered im jst happy it sounds the way it does....west up

2. Re: I JUST POSTED MY NEW MUSIC VIDEO ON YOUTUBE...ITS CALLED SAY SUMTHIN'....ITS THAT PURE WEST COAST SHIT CHECK IT

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM

mav72 wrote:
    Man, you're a beast on that mic! I've also noticed that you've been working on your stage presence since I last talked to you.. I think your rap style is too hard and intelligent for that last beat but I understand you got to adapt... "West Side Lethal" is still the sh*t... I think studying the delivery on some of the older Ice Cube songs including "Boyz N The Hood", Snoops old stuff, and Young Maylay would help you grab the audiences attention even more... Listen to the tone of their voices and how it changes.. Throw some Killer Mike in there too... You can't go anywhere but up by adding that to your quick style... You got skills so keep moving and improving... Like I said before, I want to be able to buy a CD...

I gotcha homie....i wont dissapoint....