Other Favorite Rap Artists

Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Personally, Cube is the only music artist that I still go to the store and pick up his new CD, but more or less an older CD that either got scratched up or lost due to letting some scandalous ******* borrow it.

I've somewhat gotten out of listenin' to music besides the older music I grew up on from the early 90s to late 90s.

Some artists that I like, but mainly their first few albums.

Brotha Lynch Hung, E-40 (mainly all his), Spice 1, Celly Cell, 2pac, Bone, Eazy, Biggie, and etc. to name a few.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Other Favorite Rap Artists

Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Fo Me It's
    Cube
    Eazy
    Dre
    Tupac
    Snoop
    WC
    Mack 10
    Kurupt
    Xzibit
    Daz
    Warren G
    Nate Dogg
    Cypress Hill
    Then It's Anythang Ol' skool From Da East Coast Like
    Wu-Tang
    Biggie
    50 Cent(dnt hate)
    Nas
    Jay-Z
    And From Da Midwest Da Bone Thugs

2. RE: Other Favorite Rap Artists

Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:15 PM

2pac, nas, the game, wc, ren, scarface, jay rock, will smith. loads man.
    btw, i'm sure a lot of you will think 'wtf' about will smith, so i'm going to defend him before you start hating. if you listen to his music, you will realise he is one of the greatest lyricists ever. his flow, rhyming, song content, everything, are all incredible. particularly his most recent album, 'lost & found'. i genuinely rate that album as one of the greatest hip hop records of all time.
    that makes him a great rapper IMO. however, if you want to be pig-headed, hate all you want. i've said my piece.

3. RE: Other Favorite Rap Artists

Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM

neilfy wrote:
    2pac, nas, the game, wc, ren, scarface, jay rock, will smith. loads man.
    btw, i'm sure a lot of you will think 'wtf' about will smith, so i'm going to defend him before you start hating. if you listen to his music, you will realise he is one of the greatest lyricists ever. his flow, rhyming, song content, everything, are all incredible. particularly his most recent album, 'lost & found'. i genuinely rate that album as one of the greatest hip hop records of all time.
    that makes him a great rapper IMO. however, if you want to be pig-headed, hate all you want. i've said my piece.

no hating on will smith from me.
    it's a shame he's not rapping so much anymore
    he is a real good actor though
    peace