ice cube sucks

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM

so fucking bad.if he just stoped trying so hard he would make what i watch on my tv so much better.fucking thug huh? are we there yet? lmfao

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ice cube sucks

Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 11:53 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    i am not with this guy , i liked ice cube , but i don't like him now ,

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

What? shut the hell up! stupid.....
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

2. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 3:46 AM

1pistol9shots wrote:

because ice cube insulted Jesus , by saying Jesus rolling some ass's on his song ' soul on ice ' .

am i correct ?

no you are not correct. Don't twist and bend somebodies words and make them seem like they are offending someone.

3. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:24 AM

moh230 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

am i correct ?

no you are not correct. Don't twist and bend somebodies words and make them seem like they are offending someone.

no , am not twisting any words, go listen to the song ' soul on ice ' in his new album ' i am the west '.

he insulted Jesus , by saying ' i am rolling some ass's just like Jesus ' in the verse two i think .

i like ice cube very much man , but i am upset for what he said on Jesus .

dont think i am a hater or something , i just want an explanation for this ,

and thanks

4. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Ice cube is the father of this gangster shit and a pioneer in the game, dont hate cuz hes gettin that movie money, never talk down on a man gettin paid takin care of his family

5. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Thug? TV? Try Hard? Please have a valid education and opinion on music before voicing it!

6. Re: ice cube sucks

Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:17 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    no , am not twisting any words, go listen to the song ' soul on ice ' in his new album ' i am the west '.

he insulted Jesus , by saying ' i am rolling some ass's just like Jesus ' in the verse two i think .

and thanks

He actually says

"You can ask Jesus, Ima be here about as long as Regis"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

7. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 1:26 AM

TheSpotEdvin|Doses wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlEsXqAkoZw

For all that need a little PAC to help lift your spirits UP!!! "thru every hill through every spill despite how ill ,recognize,evil keep your head up and remain chill" -EDVIN if no one loves you I DO!!!! :) laugh wit mE!

Fuck the punk ICE !!!
    Life is to be adored- its bliss

All across the world wars are started over bad looks or a dis

As a human race we expedite deaths, & then ask why life withers away like via Express

Our perils, our tragedy the epidemy of our own failures and instab

Thanks for sharing the link!

8. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:36 AM

so fucking bad.if he just stoped........
    FUCK YOUR MAMA
    I FUCK U!!!

9. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Too ignorant. Listen to tha lyrics. "To all of ya'll that think i went Hollywood.... I'm a gangsta. I know when i got it good". Keep makin that money brother and ill see you in Brisbane at months end.

10. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 3:59 AM

nil8r153 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

and thanks

He actually says

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the side!

ahha thanks bro, i know, that guys a dumb ass, just because somebody puts lyrics up on some gay ass lyrics site, they beleive its the true words.

11. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:03 AM

moh230 wrote:
    nil8r153 wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

and thanks

He actually says

You know the side!

ahha thanks bro, i know, that guys a dumb ass, just because somebody puts lyrics up on some gay ass lyrics site, they beleive its the true words.

you are the dumb ass not me , it is not my problem that you buy the clean version ,

go and listen to the explicit version , the song soul on ice , between 1:30 and 1:40 ,

pleases check

12. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:51 AM

1pistol9shots wrote:
    ......between 1:30 and 1:40

Ahahha ok, he rhymes Jesus twice in this song apparently :P (EDIT: OOps sorry bro, turns out the other line i quoted was from No Country for Young men)

Sounds like "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus" No idea what that means, could've heard wrong though.

You know the side!

13. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 10:14 AM

why isnt this thread delete i thought this was done and over with???
    *IceCube4Ever*

14. Re: ice cube sucks

Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:22 PM

Ice Cube looks like my granpa, only the Ice Cube is hippier.

15. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:47 AM

Man Fuck you. Go listen techno if you don't like ICE CUBE
    West Side 4 Life!!!!

16. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:50 PM

KID(only a kid would think like that) ice cube wasnt so famous and big from the begining... he became one of the best rappers of the world only with hard work.... u wont find rappers like ice cube in...every town :)

17. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 1:41 PM

1pistol9shots wrote:

am i correct ?

Cube says "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus".

This is in no way offensive. In the bible, John 12:14, It was prophesied that Jesus was to ride in on a ass (donkey) into Jerusalem. Quote: "And Jesus, having found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,".

All Cube is saying is, he is rolling in on some DONKEY just like Jesus. I believe he is metaphorically trying to say that he is fulfilling his (or ours) prophecies. He is doing what is destined, and what has already been written.

I believe life is written out for us before we are even born. We are all destined for something.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

18. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 7:26 PM

shut the fuck up u lil bitch bet u this is lil wayne hatin u hate cause u will neva be so get the fuck out nigga

19. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU BETTER STAY IN HIDDING,YOU FUCKIN WIT MY LIL BROTHER,I GUESS YOU AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE BUT TO FUCK AROUND WIT SOMEONE ELSES LIFE,I TELL YOU WHAT,DONT LET US FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU AT,LOL YOU KNOW WHAT,WHATEVER YOU GOT TO SAY,JUST AINT WORTH PAYIN ATTENTION TO

20. Re: ice cube sucks

Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM

Copkilla wrote:
    1pistol9shots wrote:

am i correct ?

Cube says "Roll in on some ass just like Jesus".

This is in no way offensive. In the bible, John 12:14, It was prophesied that Jesus was to ride in on a ass (donkey) into Jerusalem. Quote: "And Jesus, having found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written,".

All Cube is saying is, he is rolling in on some DONKEY just like Jesus. I believe he is metaphorically trying to say that he is fulfilling his (or ours) prophecies. He is doing what is destined, and what has already been written.

I believe life is written out for us before we are even born. We are all destined for something.

$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

That's exactly what he"s talkin about. Thanks for putting that out there.
    THE WARFARE IS MENTAL........

Newsletter Signup