Ice Cube ?

Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:48 PM

hey sup ?

is Ice Cube & his kids a muslim's or a christians ?

please make sure of your answers
thanks !

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Ice Cube ?

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:39 AM

No that's the big question every Cube fan want's to know. I think, and I'm almost sure, that he is a Muslim. But I guess he's just not that into it, he just feels good being a Muslim. Cause in interviews he says he is, in songs he mentions ALLAH and like Hi-Man2.0 said, he named his kids that way.
    But on the other side, I see him drinking alcohol, making video's with almost-naked girls and wearing a cross in some movies (movies he wrote himself). I'm still doubting about some things.
    But I guess he just is a Muslim and doesn't practice it that much.
    (I did research cause I'm a Muslims to)

2. Re: Ice Cube ?

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:13 PM

thanks guys , i was 99% he is muslim .. and now im 100% :P

3. reach out for help

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM

(mbrown2586@yahoo.com)hey cube hows it going here for starters my name is matthew brown and i have a very great biz plan for myselfi just need some guidence and a push so i can start my real dreams i am no felon and i have some college 24years of age i just need help getting out the hood before my real dreams get crushed and to add i think its a good thing that i relized before it get too late and i end up a satistic i would rather use my brain and on top of that my parents needs me to help there life also like i said im out the hood and all of my friend are screwed up w the law or have been and they dnt have a chance it like a never ending cycle