ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:15 PM

Ice Cube talking all this shit lately about the New West and these up and coming rappers and not keeping it gangsta etc etc. Cube is the biggest studio gangsta out of the old West besides Dr.Dre. Cube and his crew got they ass whooped in New York during the NWA vs Cube feud. Also Solo whooped his ass good and took his chain. He gotten his hoe card pulled so many damn times like Yukmouth is today. Cube is a fake and a pussy. When Kam dissed him hard core, he bowed down like a pussy cause he didn't want no drama with Kam and the FOI. He also got bitch slapped by Common who totally ate him up on wax. I mean this hard core gangsta got dissed by a light hearted concious rapper from Chicago? Cube is a straight pussy and when Cypress dropped Ice Cube Killer, Cube was shitting his draws becauase every ESE in LA including the Mexican Mafia were out to kill Cube and his family. King Sun rushed him on stage and ran him the fuck outta New York. Now he is hating on Mack 10 like a bitch ass faggot. Mack had his back during the Cypress Feud and basicaly saved Ice Cube's life from letting the ESE's gang rape him. This bitch ass nigga Oshea Jackoff is so damn fake, he aint not O.G. he is more like an O.W. an Old Wankster. Stop perpretating Cube, you a old ass mutherfucker that aint shit, and you werent no gangsta in your prime either. Yea, you had some good tracks when you were hungry in those death certificate days but your last 3 albums were pure garbage and only sold a food stamp because your name recognition. Hang the mic up old man, you couldn't old Jay Rocks jock on your best day!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 9:53 PM

So what If he got his ass beat? This is music not wrestling. where is Solo? Kam? Shit even Cypress fell off after their beef. Jay Rock and Glasses Malone may beat Cube in a fight but when comes to hip hop, Cube is a legend. Jay Rock is a Game clone who will never shine.

2. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:52 PM

HOW DARE YOU GO ON ICE CUBES FANS WEBSITE AND DISS HIM U PIECE OF SHIT. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU TALKING ABOUT U FUCKING CUNT UR JUST TRYING TO GET NOTICED U FUCKING FAG.. THERE NOBODY IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW BETTER THEN CUBE U FUCKING FAG....WHY DONT YOU SAY THIS TO CUBES FACE U FUCKING PUSSY???? CALLING CUBE OUT U DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM U DUMB FUCKING CUNT.. SO FUCK OFF HATER CUS HATERS GET SQUASHED LIKE A FUCKING ROACH.....

3. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 12:45 AM

this guy is an idiot, but the people who get angry about what he says is almost bigger idiots then he is.
    i dont know why you all bother to defend cube, he doesn't need it, all that this guy deserves is no one to reply to his thread.

4. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 1:34 AM

Cube is the biggest rapper alive today and back in the day. I guess this is what Cube was talkin bout when he said "internet haters." I mean, for real. Who would waste their time becoming a member of an Ice Cube fan site JUST to talk shit about him? You're the one who's a fuckin pussy! Get a fuckin life bitch!

Ice Cube forever!

p.s. Any other fuckin internet haters that are members of this site need to get a life too!

p.p.s. For all ya'll who are for real, just makin sure ya'll know i ain't sayin its a waste of time becomin a member of this site. just sayin it's a waste a time becomin a member of this site JUST to talk shit. just makin sure ya'll know.

5. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 2:29 AM

straight bullshit BITCH!
    |there will never be to much ice cube music for me to handle!|

6. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:11 AM

mudafuka u dnt no shit, n y u on ice cubes site dissin him i dare ur bitch ass 2 say ur pussy shit 2 him face 2 face muda fucka, if u dnt ur da biggest pussy ever, tryin 2 diss him on his site aaawwhhhhh tryin 2 get mo fame by actin like a bitch cauz ur nuthin but a copy of game and no 1 likes u, get ur bitch ass up and talk 2 him face 2 face scared hes gonna rip u to bits in a freestyle and he'll twat the shit out of ya

7. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 4:03 AM

WTF!!! Dud3 ur a fuccin hat3r u juz mad cuz u ain't shyt,aint got shyt && aint about shyt.K33p it 100 r k33p it mooovin' u goin 6y some shyt u h3ard? Mr. Jackson has hiz shyt tog3th3r lik3 a R3AL man should. I hav3 N3V3R h3ard 6out no - actionz h3 haz mad3, h3 aint got hiz 6izzz all n da str33tz.Iz dat y h3 haz soooo many hat3rz lik3 urs3lf? Fa r3al do3!!! Ur a w3ak azz nigga comin at Cub3 sid3wayz && v3ry disr3sp3ctfull. Ur a Goofy! =0
    Much Luv Mz.Dee Goodman

8. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Wow, what a bunch of ice cube dick riders on this site. You all need to get this faggots dick out your mouth and think objectively. My thing is this dude is a fake wanna be studio gangster who lives out on the hills in suburbia with rich white folks talking like he in south central. He isnt not gangsta and even Shorty from the lenchmob said when they would roll from city to city, Cube was never ever into the gangsta crowd just always kept to himself and stayed away from the real O.G.'s. Cube talks all hard on a record but is as hollywood as it gets. He talked about NWA letting a jew fuck his crew but all Hollywood is, is Jews fucking him up the ass. He is the real OREO COOKIE in his own True to the game video. His legacy is getting his chain snatched from him, getting knocked the fuck out by Solo, and begging B Real not to let the Mexican Mafia ride a train on him and his wife.

9. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 5:44 PM

CUBE SMASH THIS FUCKIN ROACH!!!

10. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:45 AM

JROCK211 wrote:
    Wow, what a bunch of ice cube dick riders on this site. You all need to get this faggots dick out your mouth and think objectively. My thing is this dude is a fake wanna be studio gangster who lives out on the hills in suburbia with rich white folks talking like he in south central. He isnt not gangsta and even Shorty from the lenchmob said when they would roll from city to city, Cube was never ever into the gangsta crowd just always kept to himself and stayed away from the real O.G.'s. Cube talks all hard on a record but is as hollywood as it gets. He talked about NWA letting a jew fuck his crew but all Hollywood is, is Jews fucking him up the ass. He is the real OREO COOKIE in his own True to the game video. His legacy is getting his chain snatched from him, getting knocked the fuck out by Solo, and begging B Real not to let the Mexican Mafia ride a train on him and his wife.

Fu.. You!He will not answer you, not to do you more known

11. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:51 AM

You idiot, B-real is a blood! in the Mexican Mafia's eyes any Latino who alligned or joined with predominalty black gangs like bloods or crips were seen as an enemies (So why would the Mexican Mafia back up members of Cypress Hill who weren't even in a Sureno gang?). fuckin moron get your shit right before you open that hole in your face. He started gangsta rap dumb fuck, i bet if Jay rock saw what you wrote he would tell you to shut the fuck up cuz you're embarassing him. you scared now motherfucker cuz you just got exposed. Cube told me to tell you to GO TO CHURCH BIATCH

12. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 4:43 PM

First things first, u obiviously R NOT FROM THE WEST (ME NEITHER) SO DON'T SPEAK ON THIS LEGEND LIKE U WHOOPED HIS ASS!!!! I BET U LIVE IN UR MOTHERS BASEMENT STILL CHUMP!!! I moved out 2 the west when was 5 and ever since then I have always been a Cube fan!!! It don't matter if he got whooped out or his chain snatched, He got more money then u so shut up chump. He made music For th west not u punk. I'll tell u like this, When u put out an album or as many as he did and make music for ur the west then u can speak but untill then I think I can Hear ur MOTHER calling u 2 take out the Trash U 80 year old Virgin!!!!!

13. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 11:28 PM

humm i have a little knowledge about Ice Cube,your this post is will be very helpful for me to know more and better about it. Pro Cleanse

14. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:20 AM

yo man your a fuckin dumb shit, name some better gangsta rap. you suck shit i can belive you wasted that energy writing somthing that long.
    YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH!!!!!

15. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:56 AM

jrock who? like they said back in the day ,I NEVER HEARD OF YOU G

16. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Everynow and then idiots with very liitle iq come on here trying to get noticed by saying things that make their mothers ashamed that the idiot is her child. Jrock or whatever u call urself u r truly an idiot with nothing in ur brain, i can bet u r a loser who hangs all day doing nothing just looking for who to hate. Do u think anyone here cares about all the garbage u posted. Men get a life, the problem is it will be difficutt for someone like u to do so cause u truly r as dumb as they get.

17. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:42 AM

Half of the shit you say isn't even true.

Above the law and crew fought against cube and da lench mob
    King sun didn't do shit
    Solo didn't whoop nobody's ass this happened http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rap/browse_thread/thread/5bc303685ea4b729/08247f6da5309403?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=kam+ice+cube#08247f6da5309403
    Kam talked all that shit and after whoop whoop he got his ass jumped and beat up by bloods.

18. RE: JROCK211

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:41 PM

the only pussy here izz YOU !

19. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Fucc JROCC211 ! and iif JAY ROCC really said sumthink to make the DON MEGA ANGRY BOut Tha OLD WEST ! then Fucc Em' ALL ! WE KAN SHOW THEM WHO THE FUCC RUN's THE WEST COAST INDA RAP GAME RIGHT NOW iiZ ICE CUBE WC CRAZYTOONES AND THE WHOLE LENCH MOB RECORDS COMPANY !

SOUTH CENTRAL L.A GANG BANG CAPITAL .

YOU CAN't FUCC WIff CUBE HE's UNDISSABLE.

20. RE: ICE CUBE 'S A PUSSY!!

Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM

e z jay rock fan,ur boy jay rock dont have half the talent cube has. i like j rock 2,he didnt say j rocks name so why is he so sesative? maybe ur boy is tryin 2 get famous 4 beefin with the big homie cube, and so what if cubed never banged,he is 2 smart 2 get caught up in that death trap. maybe u should open ur eyes, n c the big picture there is more 2 life than colors. all these rappers runnin around like super gang bangers aint doin shit but putin bulls eye on their chest. yeah its cool if u used 2 bang, but i dont got hear that shit every second, oh he is a real blood or he is a real crip or he aint never banged, all that shit is corny nigga. check ur self