Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube "Yeah I Was Calling Him Out, I Take It Personal When Somebody Says F*ck Us (New West)". Calls Cube Fans "D**k Riders"

Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM

"There's no hard feelings or beef between me and Ice Cube. I just take it personal when somebody says fuck us [the new West]. I've worked extra hard to get to where I am and I've done it with no co-sign from no one and I'm not looking for a co-sign from Cube or any other rapper. Like I said [on Twitter] all I need is my mic, my fans, my hood and this big ass gun on my side and I'm good to go….."“Yeah, I was calling him out. I wanted him to say who he was talking about instead of making it look like he could've been talking about all of us new rappers. It's a lot of people that's hot about what he said but I guess I was the only n*#%a that felt the need to speak out about it. Where I'm from in the NG's [Nickerson Gardens housing projects] we don't bite our tongue. We was taught by our O.G.'s to call a nigga out on whatever."“Let me clear this up for all the Ice Cube d*ck riders who feelings got hurt… I'm really a Cube fan and I know he paved the way for n*#%as like me. In my comments I never dissed him. I'm not looking for no attention in that way. I'm on the cover of XXL right now and I've been in every other magazine out. I've had videos on BET and MTV so attention is not what I'm looking for from this. To be real, it's the same thing he was on when he was coming up. Sh*t, the name of his group was “N*#%as With Attitude.” They spoke up on whatever they was feeling. So why is it so wrong when I say something? But I don't need no verse or no co-sign because I'm already on, champ, and I got crazy bars!”

this is what Jay-Bitch had to say , please respond cube , and you cube fans tell me what do you think about his comments! Peace!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Jay Rock Still Gunning At Ice Cube

Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 3:59 PM

mudafucka ice cubes 100 times the rapper u are! and hes fukin rite all u new rappers r shit u just need a gud beat and a fucked up voice like lil wayne and ur famouse raps dead its all about the lyrics and ice cube is a lyric genius and is bringing rap back alive aight! like u sed bitch, im sayin i take it personal wen a bitch like u disses cube so im tellin u straight back off mofuka, ice cube keep it goin G

Newsletter Signup