Westside Connection

Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I herd that westside connection was going to reunite if the game approves opf being mac 10's replacement.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Westside Connection

Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

hope so
    |always listening ice cube music|

2. RE: Westside Connection

Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 6:08 PM

well da game was macks replacementlike in da song 911 ...hes in da cover... daing but ice cube wc and mack one oh. man that was the shit n still is. only if the gangsta the killer and the drug dealer would come bak n show these new rappers gangsta rap aint dead

3. RE: Westside Connection

Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:08 AM

Westside Connection RULEZ, and i`m waiting till world colapse and one day after. They will CRUSH these fake ass gangsta rapers, with The Game. Westside till I die.

4. RE: Westside Connection

Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:10 AM

HELL NO!! i wont like if game would come instead of Mack... i mean mack is mack... i don't think that a westside connection without mack would be good... and specially not with game as the replacer!!! i don't hope this is true with GAME... but i'd luv that westside connection came back with Mack too!!

5. RE: Westside Connection

Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 11:44 PM

the game is dope, and mack 10 sucks ice cube balls

francesco bufano

6. RE: Westside Connection

Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 3:15 PM

francis wrote:
    the game is dope, and mack 10 sucks ice cube balls

francesco bufano

Yeah

7. RE: Westside Connection

Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM

hard to say to be honest mack 10 owns the rights to to the last album of wsc so if game want to be in the wsc cube has to buy the rights so game can join but who knows what will happen

8. RE: Westside Connection

Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 2:16 AM

hi u have to get this ( if it or not they still the real shit)

9. RE: Westside Connection

Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 3:21 AM

The Game sucks.

10. RE: Westside Connection

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM

i have a one question.
    whats name is clothes with westside emblem, ice cube have clothes with " W ", i say new era Cap with "W", buy i wanna buy shirt with westside logo ^^

11. RE: Westside Connection

Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM

i have a one question.
    whats name is clothes with westside emblem, ice cube have clothes with " W ", i say new era Cap with "W", buy i wanna buy shirt with westside logo ^^

12. RE: Westside Connection

Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM

irishyouth wrote:
    hard to say to be honest mack 10 owns the rights to to the last album of wsc so if game want to be in the wsc cube has to buy the rights so game can join but who knows what will happen

naw ice cube holds the rights to the westside connection .ice cube put mack 10 in the westside connect gang

Newsletter Signup