how many ice cube albums do you own?

Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 5:06 AM

How many Ice Cube albums do you have ?
I've bought Lethal Injection and Laugh Now Cry Later.
I bought Laugh Now Cry Later at the Ice Cube concert in Amsterdam 2008.

peace

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I got everything he ever made dawg.... The Peace cd was the weakest one. Only liked like 4 songs on there.

2. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 5:51 PM

i have amerikkkas most wanted, kill at will, death certifacate, predator, lench mob guerillas in tha mist, boot legs in b sides, war in peace vol.1 and vol.2 , players club sound track, nxt friday sound track, west side connection single of bow down, west side connection bow down album, west side connection terrorist threats, and im missing some albums cuz so called homies take with out askin....lol plus i got all of wc and mack 10 shit..and a whole lotta other artist with cube on their shit 2 many 2 go thru my cd collection and name, shit i was collecting rap albums b4 there were cd i have boxes of old rap tapes and records

3. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 6:58 PM

i got everything that he put out songs he was on with other rappers all that good shit

4. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 7:29 PM

I got all his cd's and there all good.I also got some of his albums on wax.

5. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Kill at Will, Amerikkks's Most Wanted, Death Certificate, Predator, Lethal Injection, War and Peace Vol 1 and 2, Laugh Now Cry Later, Raw Footage. Ice Cube B-Sides and Bootlegs, Ice Cube Feat. Also own Ice Cube the video's Vol 1. I own the first 5 Albums on CD, but I also have the on cassette, from when I bought them when they first dropped. I think every Ice Cube album that there has been I have bought on the day of the release, and every album to this day gets heavy rotation. There is also both Westside Connection albums, all the Friday soundtracks, Players Club, Lench Mob(Voodoo running from my magic, still one of the sickess lines) Dangerous Grounds. Thicker Than Water. I think that is about it. Peace.

6. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM

I Have:

-Death Certificate
    -Laugh Now Cry Later
    -Raw Footage
    -The Best of N.W.A:The Strength Of Street Knowledge
    -And Soon I Am The West(of Course) and probably The Predator Remastered
    All that i mention in CDs, digitally i have the complete discography until i buy the CDs, i prefer to buy the Cds its Ice Cube Of Course

7. RE: how many ice cube albums do you own?

Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:55 PM

here is my lil collection http://www.discogs.com/collection?user=sickd0g&page=2 as u can see i have 7 Ice Cube cd's. and iam working on getting the rest albums on cd.
    SA all day

Newsletter Signup