What's up with Ice Cube?

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:54 AM

It's 2011 and I haven't heard much about Ice Cube. What is he doing? Is he working on another album? Is he gonna release any songs soon? I mean it's just like he's out the radar, like he's no more in the music industry. The last thing I saw from him was a stupid commercial.
Come on Cube let us know what's yo next move!!!
We are on icecube.com and don't know shit about Ice Cube in 2011...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM

He was on DAZ Dillingers new Album also in WCs new Album and Dj Quiks new Album. In Summer he make an Europe Tour and Iam sure he would be on RED and Detox

2. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 10:12 AM

On the Lopez Show Cube said that he's tryin' to get the N.W.A movie made. So i think that this one of the things he's doin so far. I'm sure that he isn't sittin on a couch tryin to figure out what to do. Btw the N.W.A movie will be great, I can't wait to see it! What do you think?

Peace

3. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM

lemme fill u in on a lil somethin somethin....Hes appearin on E-A Ski's new album...theres a video comin soon from the album called Please wit cube in it (this shit is gonna be sick)...i JUST found out about daz's 2011 album wit a song on it called Iz U Ready 2 Die ft ice cube.....CHECK IT OUT!! ice cube is rappin EXACTLY like he did b4 his 6 year break (b4 laugh now cry later)..he FINALLY brought 'the voice' bak in this song lmao...and as always he got quite a few movies comin...hope that helps

4. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Wed, May 18, 2011 at 2:49 AM

Dub K wrote:
    lemme fill u in on a lil somethin somethin....Hes appearin on E-A Ski's new album...theres a video comin soon from the album called Please wit cube in it (this shit is gonna be sick)...i JUST found out about daz's 2011 album wit a song on it called Iz U Ready 2 Die ft ice cube.....CHECK IT OUT!! ice cube is rappin EXACTLY like he did b4 his 6 year break (b4 laugh now cry later)..he FINALLY brought 'the voice' bak in this song lmao...and as always he got quite a few movies comin...hope that helps

ok! but this are just 2 featurings!
    what about him? he's gotta do his music to, right?
    and yeah i know he's playing in Rampart and workin on a NWA documentary but he's a RAPPER first and foremost
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!

5. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Wed, May 18, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Yeah, like every one already said. But you gotta think about the fact that he's doing his world tour right now. And also busy with Are We There Yet? and all those other movies he's working on. I read somewhere that he's planning to do a movie called 'Chrome and Paint'.
    All by all, he's a busy man. But yeah, I hope he'll come with some tight ass music soon!

6. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Wed, May 18, 2011 at 3:24 PM

Yea, I need to use up my points on some new Cube music...

7. RE: What's up with Ice Cube?

Sat, May 21, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Ma dude..Cube just got an album released last October. Right now, he's either working on his t.v. series or on tour in Europe. This man aint got time to be in the public's eye because he's too busy working to give us, the public, a good show.

8. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Sun, May 22, 2011 at 4:22 AM

he was featured on DJ Quik's song "Boogie Till You Conk Out" this year. thats all i know

9. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Sun, May 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM

That's right. Does he have any movie or show? I miss him since the last time I watched him in Are We There Yet. :)

10. Re: What's up with Ice Cube?

Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:24 AM

And we have answer.
    http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/easki-icecube-please/
    ---------------------------------
    West Coast Mother Fucker
    Ice Cube Mohter Fucker
    Lench Mob Mother Fucker

Newsletter Signup