Everythangs Corrupt

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:19 PM

yeah alright, i'm up for some political/semi-concious lyrics.....
lets see how the self proclaimed don-mega delivers on this one.....
could be worth a listen considering the title sounds alot more inspired than a kool aid commercial....

BONeZ
BONeZ

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Everythangs Corrupt

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

i hope the cd sounds just like single all the way through
    N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

2. Re: Everythangs Corrupt

Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM

hmmm...
    I'm gon try and say this without comin across as a hater... here goes....
    i hope the album is better than I Am The West cos i wasted $20 on that shit which i coulda spent on weed....
    Everythangs Corrupt is a mad concept, but i really think he could of expanded on the lyrics when it comes to the single, he's intelligent enough to do so, and he been round long enough to expose all types of fuckery and corruption...
    I hope he keeps it old school instead of trying to market his music to the younger generation which pop trash orientated, has no sense of substance and wouldn't know a hit if they heard one...
    I'm a cynical bitch, so i don't give blind praise just cos i'm a fan....
    Nice suggestion on the features, but i'm not sure he's willing to fork out the money to have em on it...
    all said and done, we know cubes capable of puttin out some fire, i spose it all depends on how he delivers....
    his last album was lazy. sounded like he made it in a month or somethin...
    it's been two years since so lets hope he put his all into it...

BONeZ
    BONeZ

3. Re: Everythangs Corrupt

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

well said
    N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

4. Re: Everythangs Corrupt

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:57 PM

big up to cube on his new album coming out soon can't wait for this

5. Re: Everythangs Corrupt

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM

What's up people!!! I've been away for awhile but I'm back again. Just stayin busy chasin the dollar to take care of the kids. The new song Everythings Corrupt sounds great and I also hope the whole CD turns out great. Always good to have a little controversy in the mix too ya know. As for me, I've never been disappointed in an Ice Cube CD. Some don't like the last one but I still liked some of the songs. Nothing wrong with having a little fun and good times but it sounds like Cube's comming at it hard again. Awesome. Hope you all are doing great and have a great 2013!