Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Wheres cube? he hasnt posted a blog in a hella long time, he should keep his fans up to date on whats goin on lol. =]
*IceCube4Ever*

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:38 AM

Hi_Man wrote:
    He deserve some vacation ain't he?

GODS don't take vacations... so he's most likely watching and will tell us something when feels there's something that deserves telling. keep it gangsta

2. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 12:22 AM

good question!
    WHERE ARE YOU MAN?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Im sure is fine and watching the world go around so he could came With F*** Up lyrics

4. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 7:45 PM

Hopefully hes in the studio working on his 10th solo album. Because that 9th one was a huge let down.

5. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 6:36 AM

cubedogg wrote:
    Hopefully hes in the studio working on his 10th solo album. Because that 9th one was a huge let down.

yess man!!! your you I AM THE WEST sucks!!!!!!we need real gangsta sh*t!! no gabarge beats........COMMON CUBE!!!!

6. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:32 AM

AlexRmF wrote:

GODS don't take vacations...

get of the dick son, u look like dumbass.

Cube is on vacations. albums is released, now yall can forget about this forum till 2012 in case Cube will do another album... and i hope no lies next time... how can u be west if your album is aint west... but i hope everything will be good.
    SA all day

7. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:34 AM

tha best ice cube fan wrote:
    cubedogg wrote:

yess man!!! your you I AM THE WEST sucks!!!!!!we need real gangsta sh*t!! no gabarge beats........COMMON CUBE!!!!

I AM THE WEST was a good album. i rep that west and no country for young men was amazing!!! what you talking about ?!?!?!?!
    *IceCube4Ever*

8. Re: Where's ICE CUBE?!?!?!?!

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:02 AM

IceCube4Ever wrote:
    tha best ice cube fan wrote:
    cubedogg wrote:

I AM THE WEST was a good album. i rep that west and no country for young men was amazing!!! what you talking about ?!?!?!?!
    *IceCube4Ever*

Hahaha For real... There are some bangers on it.... I played it out though after I bought it at Best Buy and reworked the playlist...... I How about this... Can you post the album on Youtube...? Hahahahahahahaha