ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM

He toured Australia a few weeks ago, and my man Briggs was opening for him for the whole tour. Spent alot of time with him drinking, chilling and what not. He was in Melbourne at Crown Casino and I met him there. Arrogant to say the least. My man Briggs is Aborignal Australian...... Black also. And the stories and comments Cube said and the way im told he treats people other than white was amazing. Fucking sad considering the way he pretends he loves the fans at the shows.

"Theres NO m in fan, but there is in FAM and thats what your are to me, your not fans your fams." are Cubes exact words. And all the rest of the buttering up he does to sell more t-shirts and tour istock. Now ive been a fan of Cube for 20+ years, own most movies and all CD's and evern agree with almost all his political views he rhymes about.... and to see how fake this man was in person realy disapointed me.

How many of you out there have met the guy and can respond?

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 4:13 AM

    Smoooth wrote:
    "Theres NO m in fan, but there is in FAM and thats what your are to me, your not fans your fams." are Cubes exact words.


    i don't understand what was bad in this

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  2. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:58 AM

    Shut the fuck up. Everyone treats everyone differently, whether you realize it or not. I treat white people differently than I would any other race. But that don't make me racist.

    Cube aint racist, he's just keeping it real.

    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

  3. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM

    nice try, fool

  4. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 1:45 PM

    Cube Dont Givva Fucc . understand Datt .

    like pac said "NiGGAZ ARE US"

  5. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 9:19 PM

    Ca$hOnly wrote:
    Smoooth wrote:
    "Theres NO m in fan, but there is in FAM and thats what your are to me, your not fans your fams." are Cubes exact words.


    i don't understand what was bad in this

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hip-Hop is like wine, older is better!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    He drops that love at shows to sell merchandise, but dont practice what he be preaching. Now i understand musicians are preformers and what they do on stage is an act. But i always pictured the man to be alot more down to earth, and to have a little respect or love for his biggest fan base, white males. Which I kow he lacks. I know this, I have spent time with Cube.

    Copkilla wrote:
    Shut the fuck up. Everyone treats everyone differently, whether you realize it or not. I treat white people differently than I would any other race. But that don't make me racist.

    Cube aint racist, he's just keeping it real.

    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$


    So you have met him too? spent a few days with him or had a few drinks together and know this? Fuck no, your assuming your statements. You dont know shit. Fuck off. I said who has met the guy that can respond, what i did not say was who has listened to an album and caught a movie and thinks they know the man percieved. Get the mans dick out ya mouth.

  6. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 10:51 PM

    I've met Cube before. He's from the streets just like me. You ass aint from any hood, and you dont know shit. Of course your dumbass is gonna think Cube's statements and actions are racist. You aint ever had that hood mentality.

    Next time you get your pussy hurt by one of my comments, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

  7. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM

    Many Motherfuckers Criticize Rappers And What They Say

  8. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 1:55 AM

    Copkilla wrote:
    I've met Cube before. He's from the streets just like me. You ass aint from any hood, and you dont know shit. Of course your dumbass is gonna think Cube's statements and actions are racist. You aint ever had that hood mentality.

    Next time you get your pussy hurt by one of my comments, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up.

    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$
    Keep It Gangsta Yall!!

    Vanessa del Rio is that you? Cubes balls deep in yo ass bitch. LOL hood mentality arguing on an ICE Cube STAN site. Im out later bitch.
    $-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

  9. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 2:59 PM

    Actually I did meet Cube and WC. They was really cool. At first I met WC, spoke to the man about being a fan of his since his "Curb Servin" album. WC thanked me and brought me in the VIP to meet Ice Cube. Met Cube and told him I was a fan since his album "Predator" and he thanked me by giving me a blunt. Smoked wit em, and took pics. Personally, these actions does not sound like the racist person that you described him as.
    Now you said in your post that your friend told you that Ice Cube was racist. Where you personally there when Ice Cube said those racists remarks? If not, don't count on your he said/ she said facts to make us think that Cube is racist. Cuz remember blood is thicker than water, and we as Cube fans consider him to be our blood.

  10. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 7:45 PM

    Just Because U Assume That He Is Dosent Mean That Hes Racist. When It Comes Out Cubes Mouth Then I Believe It.
    *IceCube4Ever*

  11. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 6:48 AM

    U R fucking fool and i fuck you mama every fucking day.
    Cube too

  12. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 7:32 PM

    ok cuzz just cauz he was touring and opening with him doesnt mean cube is meant to be his friend
    maybe briggs just wasnt his type of homeboy!!! plus i saw briggs and he a terrible rapper cuzz!
    he even stole a hook off cube...in one of his songs he says "i drink a beer,bust a rap and end your fucken career.....well ummm dats cube line off "king of the hill" so he obviously not that talented. also he aint black or native australian he as white as casper!!!...please dog dont assume cube is racist just cauz he thought your homeboy was whack!! everybody thought he was whack!!!! cube if you read this just ignore this guy man...cube keep doing ya thing cuzz you ripped it up in sydney cuzz....you shoulda told dat dude me and bitch N***** dont mix like two cocks hahahaha big wat up to dub and toones and da grand wizard!!!

  13. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 10:00 PM

    just because some one dont wanna talk to ya dont make a man racist its people like you who keep the racist shit going. the man prob just wanna play the tables with out some try hard rapper wanting cube auto graft

  14. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:00 AM

    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    When It Comes Out Cubes Mouth Then I Believe It.



    lol he is doing it from back n NWA days. but i dont give a fuck about it as long as he do good music. he is racist and its a long known fact, we all humans, we cant love every one. some hate gays, other hates blacks, whites,browns or yellows.

    oh and i never had illusions that they (rappers/artists) really love fans or some shit, get of the dick, get real, they love their dogs, cats, family, kids, moms and pops, and they "love" fans as long as they pay for the shows, albums, tshirts and other shit. it is what it is. its business to, u cant sell shit if u dont show love even if its fake.

    enjoy music, fuck all this shit, yall never know the truth any way.


    SA all day

  15. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM

    Kleveland wrote:
    just because some one dont wanna talk to ya dont make a man racist its people like you who keep the racist shit going. the man prob just wanna play the tables with out some try hard rapper wanting cube auto graft


    Dude wasnt playing shit he was drinking all nite talking to Briggs quite a while and myself. And the vibes i got were racist. Shit he didnt offend me they just the vibes i got during convo. See your assuming and an assumption is like an arsehole....... everybody has one. Not every body has experienced drinking with him. I have and im looking for others peoples experiences not half witted guessing assumptions.

  16. RE: Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:26 AM

    genocide01 wrote:
    Actually I did meet Cube and WC. They was really cool. At first I met WC, spoke to the man about being a fan of his since his "Curb Servin" album. WC thanked me and brought me in the VIP to meet Ice Cube. Met Cube and told him I was a fan since his album "Predator" and he thanked me by giving me a blunt. Smoked wit em, and took pics. Personally, these actions does not sound like the racist person that you described him as.
    Now you said in your post that your friend told you that Ice Cube was racist. Where you personally there when Ice Cube said those racists remarks? If not, don't count on your he said/ she said facts to make us think that Cube is racist. Cuz remember blood is thicker than water, and we as Cube fans consider him to be our blood.


    Thanks man thats the input I was after. I did here some mildly racist comments which is why i wondered about others experiences. People I kow very well tols he he said some fucked up shit when he was wasted too. He didnt offend me tho, thats just the vibe i got. Cheers.

  17. RE: Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:34 AM

    gangstarrr wrote:
    ok cuzz just cauz he was touring and opening with him doesnt mean cube is meant to be his friend
    maybe briggs just wasnt his type of homeboy!!! plus i saw briggs and he a terrible rapper cuzz!
    he even stole a hook off cube...in one of his songs he says "i drink a beer,bust a rap and end your fucken career.....well ummm dats cube line off "king of the hill" so he obviously not that talented. also he aint black or native australian he as white as casper!!!...please dog dont assume cube is racist just cauz he thought your homeboy was whack!! everybody thought he was whack!!!


    STOLE A HOOK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Do you know what hip/hop rap is ? Sampling music, beats, hooks, paying homage to whom you respect. DUMB CUNT doesnt know what hip hop is, like Briggs is the first to ever sample a hook. SO CUBES EVEN LESS TALENTED FOR as you say "stealing" The entire THE MESSAGE INSTRUMENTAL from GRANDMASTER FLASH????? get the fuck out. NOt native Aussie??? YORTA YORTA CLAN CUNT. From VIC. You know why some abbos are white in VIC.... cos their ancestors were raped by europeans, EAT A DICK BITCH.





    SUCK DEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NUTS.

  18. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:28 AM

    Good Morning to all on Ice Cube.com. I have just read the post by Smooth and I can only laugh because.I met Cube briefly back when Players Club was being released. You situation is mild mannered compared to mine. I walked into a restaurant while he was was Radio Host Ryan Cameron here in Atlanta. I figured I had enough talent to give him a tape ( with nothing on it but some bullshit writing on it) and hoped he would take me in and make me a star. So whats my point, I could of carried an attitude as if he owed me something because I gave him a demo tape.

    I think we people meet celebrities that expect them to be a certain kind of way and get it confused that they are only people too. When we the public meet are celebs and they are real and speak their mind about what ever we the public may get offended. Smooth I think you may have had a certain expecation when you met Cube and when his response didnt match what the Media TV and Magazines say do promote etc. to you about Cube you got offended. I could go around saying he (Cube) don't want to help black folks and make us famous and rich. If I was to do that then that would be sterotyping someone. Ice Cube Dont owe me shit its up to me to get myself where I want to be in life. I think personally you are reading more into it then what it is and I think you should apologize to the man for accussing him of Racism.


    peace

    coolwater

    [url=http://www.coolwater101.com/]http://www.coolwater101.com
    [url=http://www.twitter.com/coolwater101]http://www.twitter.com/coolwater101
    [url=http://www.facebook.com/coolwater101]http://www.facebook.com/coolwater101

    Change Your Mind You Change Your life

    coolwater

  19. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 3:55 AM

    I dont give a damn if he is racist. thats still my nigga. Shit truthfully everybody (at least americans) gotta lil racist in em. Your lyin if your denyin. Sound like you just wanna complain cuz he wasnt on yalls nuts. the man gots tons of fans, meet all types of ppl he cant kiss everybody ass. by the way there are all types of blacks. kinda like asians-chinese,japanese,korean ect.. I aint never considered aboriginies black or even made a corralation between the two. puerto ricans black too then. its in their ancestry. black is in alot of ppls ancestry. oh u a uncle tom mfer one drop of black blood make you black. sorry but most black americans dont identify wit any other black ppl who aint slave descendants,sometimes africans,but even thats touchy and complicated. in australia aboriginies is black,to the rest of us they aboriginies, cold blooded truth but thats life. make a survey see around the world whaat ppl think they ingredients is.

  20. Re: ICE CUBE IS RACIST, I MET THE MAN.

    Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM

    Sickdog wrote:
    IceCube4Ever wrote:
    When It Comes Out Cubes Mouth Then I Believe It.



    lol he is doing it from back n NWA days. but i dont give a fuck about it as long as he do good music. he is racist and its a long known fact, we all humans, we cant love every one. some hate gays, other hates blacks, whites,browns or yellows.

    oh and i never had illusions that they (rappers/artists) really love fans or some shit, get of the dick, get real, they love their dogs, cats, family, kids, moms and pops, and they "love" fans as long as they pay for the shows, albums, tshirts and other shit. it is what it is. its business to, u cant sell shit if u dont show love even if its fake.

    enjoy music, fuck all this shit, yall never know the truth any way.


    SA all day

    no what im saying is when he says " i am racist" then ill believe it
    *IceCube4Ever*

Newsletter Signup