N.W.A pt.2

Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:55 PM

man look its already here you got omg,doughboy,lil eazy, and hood surgeon dre's son what the fuck elese do you need
N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 3:48 AM

Lol! Ummmmmm.... Ice Cube said it OMG and Doughboy are not hood boys, i don't know for Lil Eazy .
    NWA was a controversial group not a band like Diplomats ...... They was political, Social..... could these young boys made it agian? In case they could the context is not really the same.....
    NWA still the property of Priority records.
    I ' ve dreamin of a come back of NWA but i think it's over i hope i'm wrong but Ice Cube was NWA he almost made all the lyrics with Mc Ren.

2. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Hi_Man wrote:
    Lol! Ummmmmm.... Ice Cube said it OMG and Doughboy are not hood boys, i don't know for Lil Eazy .
    NWA was a controversial group not a band like Diplomats ...... They was political, Social..... could these young boys made it agian? In case they could the context is not really the same.....
    NWA still the property of Priority records.
    I ' ve dreamin of a come back of NWA but i think it's over i hope i'm wrong but Ice Cube was NWA he almost made all the lyrics with Mc Ren.

well said!!

3. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM

You don't got to be from the hood to be a NWA. Anyone can spit politically on what's going on in this fucked up state of hip hop, economy, morals and etc.

Nothing is impossible. A positive mind set has positive results.

Keep It Gangsta...

4. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 7:16 AM

biggdell wrote:
    man look its already here you got omg,doughboy,lil eazy, and hood surgeon dre's son what the fuck elese do you need

FAIL.
    SA all day

5. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM

Sickdog wrote:
    biggdell wrote:

FAIL.
    SA all day

i dont think it will fail it aint like everybody in nwa was really gangsta

N.W.A,THE D.O.C.,ABOVE THE LAW,C.P.O.,MICHEL'LE.

6. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:54 AM

It's not about gangsta or not gangsta it's about how the street gonna give them credits. it's like Cube he never did nothin big, no gang affiliation, no jail..... he was a good student BUT he lived in So Central.
    Now we got Officer Ricky i'm CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! How everybody knows who he was and he still have a career!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 7:05 PM

it be a classic album if they did come together as a group but i rather see them doing there own thing first then maybe they can get together to do a song and see how they sound

8. Re: N.W.A pt.2

Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:43 AM

this gunna sound GAY, 100%.
    SA all day

Newsletter Signup