Mack 10 ;;;

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I think that if ice cube WC and mack 10 make a new westside connection album, this could be dope and everybody are waiting on that. They don't do another album because mack 10 does'nt want ?

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Wack 10 aint running shit homie. It aint about if he wants 2 do the album or not. Cube and Dub is cool with what they doin now. If anything, doing a WSC album would benefit his punk azz. He the one that need some help right now.... I use 2 like Mack 10 to but he started thinking he run shit over Cube.

2. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Cube runs this shit not wack 10

3. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Come on guys a lil respect for Mack 10.
    He is not on beef with Cube it's just missunderstanding.
    As fans we don't know what happend, Mack 10 said that Ice Cube's brother in law was disrespectful to him. Mack 10 tell it to Cube.
    But Cube did nothin' and the man continue to disrespect so Mack 10 disrespect the man too and then Cube was angry and they never talk to each others.
    It's Mack 10 version in ALL Hip Hop i don't know Cube's version.
    But i know that sometimes familly are really difficult families story are hard to understand. I think Mack 10 is right but i can't prove it.
    By the way Cube makes peace with Cypress Hill & Common and not whith his dude Mack 10
    It's two homies with a big missunderstanding it's already happent to all of us.
    I hope Mack 10 will back to Cube soon.
    For Westside Connection album Ice Cube said that he got others stuff to care about like Wc's album and i heard that Mack 10 will be replace by The Game 2 years ago.

4. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 7:58 AM

I like Mack 10. Haven't heard Cube's side of the story, but from Mack's side, I think that they should squash it. Apparently it was Cube's brother-in-law that started the shit. We all have at least one troublemaker in our family and while blood is thicker than water, should we loose a great friendship over it? I for one would love a WSC album with the original members. C'mon yall, Mack stood with Cube against Cypress, Common and basically the East Coast critics. We do not really know what happened so we shouldn't assume that Mack is wrong just because we are Cube fans.

5. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:46 AM

...Honestly, you never know whats going on between two people. They're both grown men. I'd let them handle it.

6. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Knuckz wrote:
    I like Mack 10. Haven't heard Cube's side of the story, but from Mack's side, I think that they should squash it. Apparently it was Cube's brother-in-law that started the shit. We all have at least one troublemaker in our family and while blood is thinker than water, should we loose a great friendship over it? I for one would love a WSC album with the original members. C'mon yall, Mack stood with Cube against Cypress, Common and basically the East Coast critics. We do not really know what happened so we shouldn't assume that Mack is wrong just because we are Cube fans.

Yeah thats true, i would like to see another WSC album soon

7. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Knuckz wrote:
    I like Mack 10. Haven't heard Cube's side of the story, but from Mack's side, I think that they should squash it. Apparently it was Cube's brother-in-law that started the shit. We all have at least one troublemaker in our family and while blood is thicker than water, should we loose a great friendship over it? I for one would love a WSC album with the original members. C'mon yall, Mack stood with Cube against Cypress, Common and basically the East Coast critics. We do not really know what happened so we shouldn't assume that Mack is wrong just because we are Cube fans.

You got it right man that i was sayin'

8. RE: Mack 10 ;;;

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM

But any one knows if Wc or Snoop tried to speak with Mack 10 & Cube.
    Snoop was behind Dogg Pound reunification and the ending of a lot of beef in the west.
    So if he didn't he should take care of that buisness

Newsletter Signup